- Four comfortable, sunny guest rooms - all with private baths, furnished with antiques, family heirlooms and down comforters..
- Central air conditioning.
- A cozy sitting room with a fireplace for relaxing, conversation, reading and games.
- Wake up to the aroma of fresh baked muffins, specially blended coffee along with locally grown fresh fruit, and apple cider from the orchards, a selection of tea’s served leisurely in our Dining room..
- Outside, enjoy our wrap around porch with a great view of the lake and our spacious grounds for relaxing, sunning, bird watching and swinging on Julie's grandparents' glider swing ..
- A convenient location in Bayfield's Historic District, just a short walk to restaurants, marinas, shops and "anywhere in town"
- Free Wireless Internet
- Gift Certificates available.